[FWDLK] fighting the battle

I know that to say bad about Mopar is a no no but
I have been a mopar maniac for years and to be truthfull
scince the Germans have bought Chrysler out I am not sure
if with the exodus from Detroit that Mopar will survive
as anything other than a cheap Benz.
   I staid with Mopar because my first Plymouth (a 75 Duster)
rolled over 170k and only cost me $175 the whole time I owned it
(gas, tires, oil, wipers excluded in amt.) my next Mopar lasted
140k and was going strong when I sold it for another new mopar.
   Same went with trucks till I got my 96, its a piece of garbage
from day one, I thought it was a odd ball till I started talking to
other DEDICATED Dodge owners (those who were really die hard, we
bleed Chrysler types) and the large share of them are very unhappy
about the late style rigs.
   I bought a new (98) Darango and will see how that on holds up,
if it goes the way of my 1ton then I will do like I do Fords, not
touch any of them after a certain year.
   I truly hope that the slump is just a little bump but I worry
when I read about the head boys either being "downsized" or leaving
on their own, kinda like rats leaving a sinking ship.
Jim

OH! Where is Iaccoca when we need him