[FWDLK] Beginnings Of FL

Hello List,

I've noticed some questions recently on the list about when the Forward
Look officially began. I have an issue of Life magazine from November of
1954; it has a huge Chrysler advertising section introducing all the 1955
models and The Forward Look. However, there's no double boomerang logo
yet. But I've seen ads for 1955 DeSotos that included the logo. The
following year the name and the logo were attached to just about all of
Chrysler's advertising.

I believe the Hundred-Million-Dollar Look slogan was used only by the
Chrysler division.

Fondly glancing back at the Forward Look,

Bruce in Tulsa