[FWDLK] car spotter report

Group,
     I made the trip to Williams, CA (while I was in the vicinity).  I  visited  Big M Automotive.( Big M came to my attention thru Cool Notify.)  He said he had 200 cars, but it looked moe like  60 to me. A great majority of them were 57-59 Mercurys, all of them very beat up. The owner  is also  interested in  Mopars,  and he has perhaps six Imperials, two Chryslers,  and several Plymouths. The Plymouths I saw were ...one 57 belv 4 dr, 1 59 Belv. 4dr , one 59 Belv 2ht he towed in from TX to use for parts on the yet-to -be-purchased   Fury from Victoria, CN, and a 60 9 pass wagon. I felt like all the cars were quite thrashed, and I passed on all.  He also has a 57 Saratoga with non-Hemi motor (apart) but otherwise not too far gone for $1000.
On my way out of town I spotted another car lot, so I peered over the fence and spied a 57? desoto Firedome 4dr  with dash mount clock, and a 58 Windsor 2HT. The owner of this lot is apparently a real town character, and I hadn't the time to follow that lead.
 As I was driving the 50 miles home I glanced in the rear view mirror and literally jumped when I saw a flashy  red and white  59 Coronet  4HT with two women in it  and baby seat coming up fast. I clocked them at 80+ and followed them for a bit just to enjoy the sight.
     Back to Big M...he said he picked up the 59 Fury 2HT on Route 66 in Texas where it sat abandoned with 200 other cars around a closed up gas station or something. The bumper sticker said Selig, AZ.  Has anybody seen/heard of this "graveyard"?

   . Happy hunting - - - -     Roger