[FWDLK] life is good

Well, I just had to tell some body. For the first time in the 10 years i've
owned my plymouth, it is now stored where I live. Sat afternoon, it was
about 55-60 degrees and the wife says. I forgot to get taco shells at the
store.
I walk out to the barn/garage.
hit the electric door opener (never had one of those)
start up the Plym. (I found the keys)
Back out, and take a nice ride to the store.
Pull back in the drive way, hit the door opener and pull the car in a park
it.

WOW, it was so cool.
usually, it's find the key, put all my stuff in the wife car or get a ride ,
make sure it's not going to rain for a couple day, go to the rental garage,
get the car started up, put my car in the garage and keep the car out for a
few days (weather permitting) and then bring it back. It was such a hassle.

t was also cool this weekend, my buddy bought a 53 f-100 and need to take a
picture of it for insurance, So we had to use the whole role of film between
the two cars.