[FWDLK] mail problems

Could someone help me, I get this list in digest format and when some of the
other people post, I get the message in regular text, then directly
underneath, I get the html source code of the message they sent. I always
happens with the stuff that the guy who used to write for the magazine posts
stuff and it happens when  Dieter Bauer posted his intro. It's not a huge
problem, except when people post longer messages and now it's twice the
amount of text. I get digest messages that my computer can't fit all into
memory.

Anybody else have this problem. I am using microsoft mail and I'm not sure
if the problem is on my end or the posters end.

Thanks,
Nick