[FWDLK] 1999 Forwardlook Top 10 List

Hello all, It's time again to find out what YOUR favorite cars are.  I held
this survey last year and we had great participation.  It is a lot of fun to
see what tastes in cars we have.  Do we prefer finned cars, regardless of
make?  Do we prefer Mopar?  What do WE love?  We will find out!

I want you to send to the list (or directly to me if you prefer) your top
ten cars.  These cars can be anything,  imports, new cars, fords, chevys, or
anything.  No one is to be chastised for their ballots, all cars are
welcome.

The rules:  List your cars, ranking them 1 through 10.  Each car with a #1
vote will get 10-points, each car with a #10 vote will get 1-point.  Please
do not group cars by saying " 1. 1957-1959 Imperials"  Please break them out
and rank them 1 though 3 by year if those are your top votes.  Also do not
break out by each model, i.e. Fury, Belvedere, etc..., you could fill all 10
spots with just '56 Plymouths.  You may list the model and engine with
options that are important to you (and please do!), but I will tally the
votes by year and make only.  (Model break-outs will be tallied for compacts
vs intermediate vs full-size, i.e. Valiant vs Satellite/GTX vs Fury.  This
is only because they are VERY different)

I hope everyone participates, this was a lot of fun last year.  I will tally
it all up in a couple weeks once everyone has had a chance to think about
their favorites and replies to me or the list.  And remember, no one is to
flame others for their selections.  Have fun!!!

Here are mine:
1. 1960 DeSoto
2. 1960 Chrysler
3. 1957 Chrysler
4. 1958 Chrysler
5. 1961 Chrysler
6. 1959 Pontiac
7. 1957 DeSoto
8. 1958 DeSoto
9. 1959 Chevy
10. 1960 Imperial

On all the cars above I want the top model with the biggest engine and tons
of options, (dah!).  Convertible or 2dr HT, also.  Hey, load me up with the
goodies.

Now it's your turn!!!

Robert
rwhitman@xxxxxxxx