[FWDLK] for sale:

Fellows... and gals,

I found these add on the net.

1956 Plymouth Savoy $2200 4DOOR PUSH-BUTTON AUTOMATIC. IN GOOD SHAPE,
WHITE WITH A GREEN HARD TOP, STRAIT SIX EVERTHING IS IN WORKING
CONDITION.

JOE DELEBREAU
309 EAST AVE
CASCO, WI 54205 USA
(920)837-2820
EMAIL=deledj28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----
1955 Plymouth Savoy $1200. 2 Dr coupe,59,000 original miles,2000 miles on
rebuilt engine,restorable,has not been altered- yet,

John
Ca
(707)839-2210
EMAIL=JMisterly@xxxxxxx

-----
1955 Plymouth Belvedere $3,000 STATION WAGON 57K ORIGINAL MILES CAR HAS
BEEN REPAINTED AND UPHOLESTERED. RUNS WELL.

PAUL ROSS
15634 QUARTZ VALLEY ROAD
FORT JONES, CALIF 96032
530 468 2316
EMAIL=campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx
----
1960 Desoto Adventurer $$6500.00 80% ground restoration. Have other
projects on the go. Unable to finish. Serious enquiries only please.

10632-76 Ave
Grande Prairie, AB T8W 2J2 Canada
403-539-7939
EMAIL=shirpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----

1959 Desoto Firedome $6000. Eccellent restoration Project for a 50's
cruiser 1959 DeSoto Firedome 4dr runs and drives great looks great has
new brakes,new front end,383stock engine,pushbutton torqueflite
trans,needs a little interior work ,all glass is perfect,color is black
with lots of chrome.This is a 2nd owner car with about 100k mi,and could
be a real showstopper if restored.

William Terry
13419-28th st n e
Lake Stevens, wa 98258 usa
(425)334-5991
FAX: (425)334-5991
EMAIL=Huntswhawks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----

1959 Desoto $15000 1959 Firesweep Sedan with Fireflight factory installed
interior. 32,000 original miles. This car is in perfect condition.
Interior is like brand new there is'nt one nicer. Exterior has new paint,
New Chrome and Engine is a 361 completely detailed for shows. A real head
turner with Chrysler Wire Wheels. Swivel Seat, Torqueflite pushbutton
Tranny. Car is Eggshell white with Blue roof and Sweep. Email me for pics
Russ

Russell Housen
1380 North State Rd 7
Margate, Fl 33063 USA
954 725 0955
FAX: 954 977 8187
EMAIL=Pianoutlet@xxxxxxx

---
1955 Desoto Firedome $3,800.00 77,000 miles,Hemi V8 engine ,Overdrive,
very good original car, light lime color

Curt Bonser
Manhattan, KS 66502 USA
785-776-6606
EMAIL=bonsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---

1961 Chrysler Newport $4500 original tan paint, chrome bars on trunk,
75,000 miles, stock engine runs good
EMAIL=hmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
All these at  " http://www.classicar.com/searchad.htm "

I know nothing else about these cars, am just passing them along!

David VH