[FWDLK] Chryslers @ Carlisle / Air Tools? / Web server & email

Hi All,

A few things:

1)  Can I please get a count on the number of you who will be entering
their car(s) at the Chryslers at Carlisle swap meet/car show?  Email me
privately please.  I'm trying to get us a picnic tent if we can gather
up enough folks.

2)  Does anyone have any old air tools that they wish to part with for a
cheap price?  I'm looking for an impact wrench, air hammer, air chisel,
die grinder/drill, sander, nibblers, air ratchet, touch-up paint gun,
and etc.  I've finally got a compressor (thanks, Benny!) and would like
to build up my tools for it.

3)  If anyone wishes to have some web space &/or an email address on the
new server, please drop me a line.  I'm going to set up five accounts as
a priliminary test.

-Dave