[FWDLK] Insurance:

Frwrdlkrs,

Just called the Haggerty Ins Co. And boy... was that young lady very nice
to deal with.

And the rates there are by FAR the best out there... And I've called a
few!

No real limitations, they understand about Classic Cars there! They very
much understand that you might take your car out of town to go for a car
show or to the grocery store and so forth. Maybe it's the person I dealt
with.. She was a real nice young lady.

I am Very impressed and happy with the quote. for a Full Years coverage
it's a WHOPPING $91 for a $7000 valued car.. with $0 deductible!! (I went
a little higher on my car value just in case the unforseen happens) and
in the case of an accident or damage they let you take it to where ever
you want to have it repaired!

My own insurance company where I have a muti-car discount was more than
double this price for nearly the same coverage!

!!Thanks to those who recommended this company!! And to the others to!

David VH