[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#93645118: MoPar

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#93645118: MoPar PWRFLT trans chart 4 plym dodge chry

Had to toot my own horn here guys, got several Powerflite and Torqueflite
 posters from the Forward Look coming up on auction in the next couple of days.

Title of item:  MoPar PWRFLT trans chart 4 plym dodge chry
Seller: mjh@xxxxxxxxxx
Starts: 04/20/99 08:38:26 PDT
Ends:   04/27/99 08:38:26 PDT
Price:  Starts at $5.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=93645118

Item Description:
        Vintage 1960, "Powerflite Transmission Fast Reference Chart for easy, quick and
 accurate parts replacement and service."  Features an exploded view of every
 nut and bolt in the Powerflite trans.  Also says "Refer to Transmission Parts
 Package Catalog (81-610-0086) for all Available Transmission Parts Packages"
This one has some greasy fingerprints from use, and has one tear, but is still
 an invaluable source for the guy doing his own trans rebuild.  Buyer pays $3.50
 s/h, except international, which will be at cost.  Please email me your
 questions.  Wouldn't this look great in your shop?!?

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com