[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#94756383: MoPar

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#94756383: MoPar TQFLT ref chrt 4 Valiant Lancer Ply Dod

Here are some more Forward Look transmission items I put up on eBay.  The newest
 ones are for Torqueflite.  Be sure to click on "seller's other auctions" to see
 all the items I have up for bid.  Enjoy!!  Mark   mjh

Title of item:  MoPar TQFLT ref chrt 4 Valiant Lancer Ply Dod
Seller: mjh@xxxxxxxxxx
Starts: 04/22/99 19:17:26 PDT
Ends:   04/29/99 19:17:26 PDT
Price:  Starts at $5.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=94756383

Item Description:
        This beautiful near mint 23" x 35" poster is titled "Torqurflite 6 cylinder
 Automatic 3-speed Transmission Fast Reference Chart for quick, easy and
 accurate parts replacement and service"  It is from 1961, the last year of the
 Forward Look, and also says "Refer to Transmission Parts Package Catalog
 (81-610-0207) for all Available Transmission Parts Packages"  It lists Valiant,
 Lancer, Plymouth, and Dodge as applications, but you could use it for any
 Torqueflite.  It has an exploded view of every nut and bolt in the Torqueflite,
 and in it's near mint condition would look Great in your shop!!!  No smudges or
 tears on this one. . .buyer pays $3.50 s/h, and if your eBay rating is higher
 than mine, your personal check gets immediate ship, otherwise your check will
 clear first.  MOs get immediate ship.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com