[FWDLK] New to list!

Hi, my name is David Maxwell.  I currently own a 1947 Plymouth Special
Deluxe 4 door.  I love this car and have no plans on getting rid of it.
However, I recently came across a copy of a 1955 Life magazine and fell
in love with the `55 Desoto Firelite.  I am interested in the opinions
of anyone on this list that owns, has owned or knows about these cars.