[FWDLK] Hello MoPar fans!

As a newbie to this group, here's a short intro.
I live in Spring Lake, Mi which is about 45 miles
NW of Grand Rapids near the shores of beautiful
snowy Lake Michigan!

I have two 1957 Dodges that I am restoring, a CRL
D500 convert and 2 dr h/t.  I also have 2 "parts"
cars to work with during the restos and will have
parts available when the "keepers" are done.  The
parts cars are both rust-free CRLs - one is a 4dr
h/t and the other is a 2dr h/t.

I am adding a/c, p/seats and p/w to my D500 cars
and I would be happy to compare notes with anyone
who has been through the mill on these types of
installations.

Also, I assume many of you have had these early
hemis in your cars and I would appreciate any tips
and resources you have discovered in your journey
through the re-builds of these engines.  I have 2
extra good 325cid blocks (from the parts cars) in
case either of the hemis need a new bottom!

Enough for now - Happy Moparing!

Brian Skogler