[FWDLK] 1956 DeSoto for sale and Intro.

Hi,

I have for sale in Reno, NV the following:

1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2-door HT

Sunny Yellow and Surf White

Needs restoration, complete car, decent pot metal, CA car.

Engine runs, but rod is knocking.

Car has the original ALL leather option interior in it, in two tone
green. Car comes with Power Steering, radio, clock, tinted glass (all
good) and a BEAUTIFUL two tone steering wheel.  Body has some bondo, but
no rust, good rockers, qtrs. etc.

$2000.00

Email for more info. and JPG's.

Introduction:

I am a big DeSoto fan, especially the 1956's... particularly
Adventurers...

FireTone