[FWDLK] just joined

Hi everyone,

        My name is John Digney and I just joined the Forward Look Mopar Discussion
List.  I am 19 years old and live in Methuen, MA.  I own a 1955 Plymouth
Belvedere 4dr sedan which I am in the process of restoring.  I purchased
this car last May for $200.  It has the 241 V8 and Powerflite transmission.
 Some of its other options include power brakes and a radio.  The car is
miami blue with a white roof.  The body is in very good shape with only a
few minor rust through spots.  It currently has 69000 miles on it, most of
which were put on it in the 50s and 60s.  I know this because there is a
service sticker inside the drivers door from 1963 which says the car has
65000 miles on it.  Then it was driven summers only by an elderly lady I am
told by the former owner.  She drove it until 1972 and it still has its
Fall of '72 inspection sticker on it.

                                                                        John Digney