[FWDLK] 2 Questions- Aftermarket Air conditioning, Brake li

[FWDLK] 2 Questions- Aftermarket Air conditioning, Brake light prob. (59 belle)

        Im now ready to add some after market air conditioning to my beaut.
The best person to do it is major busy till late August. Ya just gotta have
air conditioning here in the muggy south (Raleigh, NC be specific). So Im
interested in a kit that will literally have all the parts and directions for
the install. Also my emp unit on my heater went out this late winter. Will
the air conditioning unit have a heater built in or will it utilize the
existing unit. Tryin to save a lil cash here.
        Oh, yeah before I forget, major props to Gary Goers who really helped
me out on the sending units I had out. He sent the units promptly and went
beyond the call of duty in helping me just like "Peerless". These guys are
just a great help let me tell you. I thank them, my family thanks them and my
sweet lil 59 Belle sedan just loves the boys.
        Now get this. the only part I wasnt able to procure was a sending
unit for my gas guage, But after I installed a temp sending unit and a brake
switch, well, miraculously, the gas sending unit started working. Weird!
        The other problem is this: If I put the brakes on in combination with
either turn signal my brake lights work fine If I put them on without a turn
signal the right light doesnt come on. Whats the deal with that? Help, thanx
beforehand...........ric