[FWDLK] Can anyone here sugest a retrofit airconditioning unit or

[FWDLK] Can anyone here sugest a retrofit airconditioning unit or dealer?

Its just about summer, its startin to get real hot arround here. I need
advice on after market air conditioners for our cars, mines a 59 plymouth
bellevedere. Our local guy says hes busy till late August, Ill be dead by
then. heat stroke! lol Please fill me in on either your expieriences or known
reputable dealers or kits, Im pretty sure I could put one in myseelf with the
proper directions and a full kit .......thanx, ric