[FWDLK] FAQs and TechTips

hello all,
I agree with the idea of a FAQ or even bettar a Tech Tips page.  That
would be most helpful and save reposting.  Maybe even a submission
page to submit new tips (guestbook type cgi?) to save on having to
post stuff to the group that is currently unrelated...  Hmm, even a
new tip submission form to email the tip to Dave.

I'm sure that's what Dave really needs right now, more stuff for the
server!  heh heh.

-Shannon
Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
        '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx
        http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite