[FWDLK] 63 ply for sale and 58 ply questions

[FWDLK] 63 ply for sale and 58 ply questions

sorry for not including my location on the 63 ply fury for sale- im 30 miles
east of los angeles.    also has anyone ever tried modifying thier 58 seats
to look like a fury? (to add the "dips" in the seats at the top? does anyone
have an extra forwardlook emblem that goes above the rear seat "dip". does
anyone have a courtesy light for the passenger side ? (building a christine
wannabe fury/belvedere).how do the fury armrests work as far as screwing into
the brackets on the door? i told the interior guy the basic idea but id like
to figure it out for myself! i currently have the belvedere armrests. ill
probably pull off the orig. seat covers and weld in a new framework area at
the "dip". is there a way to modify the original 318 engine to use hydraulic
camshaft lifters?      well id better stop now - jack luiten- luitens welding
and machine works- chino california. thank you for all your help... the
computer has already paid for itself!