[FWDLK] overheating

I also have had this problem in the past and one solution was to
remove the thermostat, that made the problem worse. I talk to and
old Mopar man here and his words were if you remove the thermostat
then know out the center of it (the stat) and put the rest back in
because some of the engines will heat worse with no stat than a
partially operating one. Seem if the water is not restricted on
some engines it flows through the radiator so fast it can't give
it heat up to the air.
Jim