[FWDLK] Radio Repairs

Hello to All,

Any personal experiences with AM radio repair out there?
The search tune radio in my '57 300 will run for about an hour (and doesn't
sound to bad except for the cracked speakers) and then smokes the output
transistor. This is the second transistor it has burned up and I'm obviously
just fixing a symptom.
When I looked in Hemmings there were about 20 ads for radio repairs with all
sorts of guarantees. Who are the good ones?

Jim Krausmann   Kraus300@xxxxxxx