[FWDLK] Mopar Action <P.S.>

 P.S....

  It is a black and white article, nothing fancy... But has some pretty
good pictures of my Two door Belvedere. The Editor did not remove anything
from the text, but did add some stuff... Mostly Cheesy little add-ins and
pot shots at Chevys.  He also added one or two questionable facts, but for
the most part it is untouched. Anyways If you have a web-page, please do
not scan the article in for it untill the current issue is off the shelves.
It would be really cool if we could convince them that they should feature
a 1950's Mopar in every issue.  The only way of doing this is to show them
that there is a demand... If you are interested, please write to them and
support them.