Re: [FWDLK] troubleshooting tips

Your recent e-mail to the list prompted me to write.  My '55DeSoto shop
manual does not explain how to take off the window sill moulding nor the rear
window upper moulding.  I can't tell what kind of clips they are.  The sill
should be about the same as '55 '56 Chryslers.  The rear window has double
chrome "Sportsman" moulding sort of like the Saratoga-St.Regis Chryslers.
HELP!!!  Must remove for painting in two weeks!!!

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA