[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler parts

Just went to a swap meet and found a guy who had parted a 56 NY StRegis.
Picked up most of the parts which were left in hopes someone would need
them.  There was a passenger side StRegis emblem!

Complete set of hood letters in great shape.

Large number of the chevrons for the rear fenders

Great grille which they had broken in handling!  There is a break down the
middle top and bottom of the surround but it could be fixed if someone needs
it enough.  Very minimal pitting otherwise.  They had 300 on it before
break!

Grille inserts sections are still there and very very nice.

Got some other parts common to both 55 and 56 also and added them to my pile
of misc. 55 parts.

Write privately for parts if you need any.