[FWDLK] Shock absorbers

I need to locate and purchase some correct looking shock absorbers.
I can only find 1999 Monroe shock absorbers for sale in this hick town..

Does  anybody know of a good source of correct looking, or NOS Oriflow
Heavy Duty  shocks,
Part # 1850-448...Front, 1 inch
Part # 1879-306...Rear, Heavy Duty, 1 inch
Part # 1752-259...Rear Heavy Duty, 1 & 3/4 inch
I don't know which is correct for my 57 Fury, for the last 2 (Rear), as
there are two listings for 57 in the parts book for rear-neither
mentioning Fury, although all advertising literature for the car says
"heavy-duty shocks".
Atlas list them, and so do Kanters, but my buddy got some from Kanters
and they were some non-made-in-USA garbage, which I don't want. Anyone
as silly as me about resoration bought shocks lately?
Any help appreciated.
Glenn.