Re: [FWDLK] Brake Part Interchanges

The following is a list of parts and part #'s obtainable from NAPA for a
'55 Ply
a. brake wheel cyl left front upper            10580
b. brake wheel cyl left front lower            10582
c. brake wheel cyl right front upper          10581
d. brake wheel cyl right front lower          10583
e. front brake hose                                     10595
f.  master cyl hose                                      21176
g. rear brake wheel cyl                              10588
h. points contact set                                    CS 719A
i. oil filter cannister-original type              1035 ($ 30 !!!!!!!)

Jesus