[FWDLK] History of Mopar Engine Families

[FWDLK] History of Mopar Engine Families

I just received my May '99 issue of "Mopar Performance News,"
and there's a four-page article detailing the V8 engine histories
of Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge and Plymouth. The time period
covered is 1951 to date, so some of the questions that come up
in our list discussions are likely covered. I hadn't realized how
independent each make's designs were up until the ethnic cleansing
that unified the engine lineup across the corporation in 58/59.

Hats of to Chrysler, er, Daimler-Chrysler, for continuing their
theme of including historical pieces in the bimonthly MPN.
Pick one up at your friendly Mopar parts counter soon!

Dan Davids
Seattle