[FWDLK] Starter motor for '57 DODGE

Well, I was driving my '57 Dodge and I accidently hit the neutral button
while the engine was running.  Apparantly, the relay, which is supposed to
keep the starter from engaging while the motor is running, malfunctioned.  I
only hit the nuetral button for an instance, but the starter engaged and
would not disengage for a few seconds.
All the teeth on the starter motor where ground off.  The flywheel is worse
for the wear, but still servicable.
My question is:  where can I get a new starter motor that will work and on
short notice?  What other motors are interchangeable?  (I don't care about
originality.  I can try and get the original fixed later.)
I NEED to have this car running in a week.  (it's a long story, but I just
drove 1500 miles from home, and I need to drive this car another 1000.  And
this is the only car I have to use right now!)
Got myself in a bind,
Tom