[FWDLK] OPINION NEEDED w/ PR stunt!

Hi, everyone.  I had a MOST INTERESTING phone call today.  It was from a
secretary to the chairman of the board of a national insurance company (I
won't name it).  They are planning their national convention in DC
mid-June, and the chairman wants to have my 57 DeSoto "rented" for a
publicity stunt.  He'd like to drive it if possible, but may consider a
static display at the Willard motel. They found me on the internet when
they did a search of 1957 DeSotos!

I guess the chairman would like to use the "family oriented, reliable,
low-key" DeSoto reputation as part of a publicity stunt, and he is
particular to 1957's.

My questions to you all:

        1) should I do it at all?
        2) if I do it, should I allow him to drive the car or just set up
           a static display around it?
        3) what is something like this worth?

I am in western PA, and would have to drive or trailer the car there.
Thanks in advance for any opinions!

Ed