[FWDLK] Randolph, Ohio

To All,
    I went to the swap meet at Randolph, Ohio and met Ron Gochnour with the
56 Chrysler Town and Country.  I didn't see the car, but sounds like a
great one.  He had his 2 young girls with and thery were real nice.  It is
good to meet the people in person of the Forward Look List as they are
truely real great people and friends.  I look FORWARD  to Chryslers at
Carlile and meeting more of you on the List.
     Thank you all who served in the Military in or out of action.  I spent
4 years in Grandforks North Dakota in the Air Force during the Vietnam War.

     May our Lord bless you all
Jack Johnson   55 Plymouth Belvedere