[FWDLK] mem day/weatherstrip

forwardlookers:

i was looking forward [nice huh] to driving my 59 belv, for i finished it on
sunday nite and drove it all day in the heat of new jersey this fine memorial
day.  the 96 degree temps didnt kill the car.. ran pretty good

weatherstripping answer::::::  the only thing i would ever do is match up
your w/s with the pics in Jc whitney...  its the real stuff.............
unless you want to pay $90 instead of 15 for it!!  ran into a guy in
englishtown swapmeet selling w/s by the foot for like 3-7$ per foot... i
recognized the jc w boxes they were pkg'd in [50 ft for $@30 in JC W]  so
think about that...

mopar mel:  got any 57/8 fury/belv side stainless???  also i think we need
the toilet seat!

jim