[FWDLK] Cross-country auto transport - recommendations?

[FWDLK] Cross-country auto transport - recommendations?

It doesn't have fins, but it's Mopar unique, to be sure.
I just bought a 65 A100 van on eBay. It's in the DC area
and I'm in Seattle. What transport companies can anyone
recommend? The alternative is to take a week and drive it west.

Dan Davids