[FWDLK] Vendor Review: Kanter vs Kepich Exhausts

[FWDLK] Vendor Review: Kanter vs Kepich Exhausts

Stainless Steel Exhaust Stories from the last three months:

1. 1956 Imperial -- ordered from Kanter -- $905; Eight WEEK wait -- did
not fit -- Kanter not helpful -- $54 to get flange rewelded and pipe
properly bent at local muffler place.

2. 1955 Chrysler -- ordered from Kepich Exhaust (Advertises in Hemmings)
-- $745 -- Pipes came in 8 DAYS via FedEx (!) -- Mufflers arrive 2 weeks
later also shipped FedEx -- Fit perfect -- Sound is Fantastic..  Kepich
very help when i called on 800 number to ask "Where are my mufflers"

I vote for Kepich for quality, price, and customer service.

Administrator should be sent to xxltony@xxxxxxx