Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

Phone and Fax no is 406-752-6249.  Problem is that you will get answering machine and I'm not sure if you'll get response or not.  I'd just send the $4 plus an additional $ or so and bet he will send catalogue.  Lot of unique stuff there!

----------
From:   St. Clair, Todd[SMTP:tstclair@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Monday, April 20, 1998 8:32 PM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

At 01:05 PM 4/20/98 -0500, Terry & Andree Hoeman wrote:
>Just got package from Gary Goers today.  Little slow but excellent product.
Included a new replacement front carpet for my 55 300 which he provided
years ago.  It never did fit correctly and when I showed it to him at a meet
in Denver last year he said he would replace it if I would like.  I sent him
a small parts order earlier this year and mentioned I'd take him up on the
offer and it arrived today -No Charge!

Do you have Gary Goers phone number? I need to call him to find out how much
to ship his catalogue to Canada.
 Thanks
  Todd