Re: [FWDLK] Iowa Shoup.

At 10:54 AM 4/21/98 -0400, Dave Stragand wrote:

>If you're at all interested in the history of your car, by all means,
>check into it.  This has been very fast and painless!

In Arizona, I've heard that the state's MVD records all burned up in the
60s, so there isn't any history back that far.  They also have no interest
with cooperating with their customers on this type of thing...I guess moving
to Iowa may be a good idea   :)

Thanks for sharing your story with us!  I just may try to get the Chrysler
records on the 56 convert...

Jim
Jim Forbes                                    jforbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx