[FWDLK] swapmeet finds

Went to a large swapmeet today near Hamilton, Ontario. Was starting to get
sick of all the Chevy stuff when, all of a sudden, in a pile of manuals,
pops out an original 1958 Parts book! I asked the guy how much (expecting to
hear $100). He says "$20". Being the sick puppy that I am, I reply "Take
$15?". I got it for $15 (Thats about $8.00 U.S!). As an added bonus, this is
the Canadian parts book which has all U.S models, PLUS the Plodges. If
anyone with a Plodge needs a part number, let me know. I also got a second
Canadian 58 Plymouth Brochure "Fashion Plate for 58". I now have this, as
well as the fold out "poster" brochure. Price was $25. Saw all kinds of
Foreward Look brochures for $25-40. There always seems to be a couple of
vendors at local swap meets with a pile of the stuff. Next time I plan to
go, I'll let you guys know well in advance and if there's a dealer brochure
you need, I can get it for you (bear in mind most are Canadian editions).  I
almost picked up the 58 Fury one, but cash was short..
In the cars for sale section, there was a nice 56 DeSoto 4 door with a 392,
solid, chrome needed re-doing for CDN $3500.
       Finding that parts manual really made my day!
 Catch ya later
   Todd
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan.
 P.S Still looking for a spare rim if anyone in Canada has one...Thanks!