[FWDLK] Deck lid lock & Door lock

Glen,
I have a used  deck lid lock that will work  for your 56 Plymouth.  It is
the same as the one on my 55 Plymouth.  It is in the unlock position and
will have to be taken to a lock smith to be keyed to your keys.  It
doesnot have keys with it.  E-Mail me at johnaire@xxxxxxxx if your are
interested.

Todd,
On your 58 Plymouth the part number of your lock (I think you said it was
the drivers door) is 1709985 for the 57-58 Plymouth and 1882669 for the
59 plymouth and this number will work on all but the Imperial of these
years.  I have some door locks without the partnumbers on them so I don't
know what they fit.  The only way would be to have a sample and match it
up that way.  I do have a right and left rear door ones but thats not
your needs.  It would be a chance , but if you wanted to remove yours and
send it to me I would see if it would match up.  you can E-Mail me at the
above address if you are interested.

Jack
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]