[FWDLK] new subscriber

Hello,
My name is Ron Dulmage and I live outside of Dallas, Texas in Highland
Village.  I have the most magnificent 1955 Chrysler, New Yorker Deluxe St.
Regis Hardtop.  The car is currently in a restoration shop in Ottawa, Canada
and is about a month away from completion.

The car came from Mesa, Arizona where it spent its entire life. It has been
a frame off restoration and is painted in pearl red and white. The hemi has
been zero timed and warmed up. All chrome and stainless have been replated
and polished. The car is completely rewired and rolling on new wire wheels
and 800 X 15 Generals with 31/2" wide whitewalls. I am waiting for a
stainless steel exhaust system to arrive before we fire it up. As soon as it
is ready I am going to do a couple of cruise nights in Ottawa and then bring
it down to Dallas. What an amazing car.  I also have an antique Mahogany
speedboat powered by a  polyhead 318.  I drive it about 200 hours per year
and the mighty Chysler keeps on putting out the power with minumum
maintenance.  The early 318 is a strong motor and totally reliable.