From: Terry & Andree Hoeman <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 1998 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 55 Chrysler comments

Now you are going.  Delighted to see yesterdays write-up about the
Texas/Canada 55 StRegis.  Why is it being restored so far away from where
you live?

These are truly great cars no question about it.  If for no other reason
than that they were such styling improvements over the 51-54 barges.  For
some reason I love 49 and 50 Chryslers but have no interest in or love of
51-54. I currently have 4 49s and 5 50s to go with my 13 55s.  I tend to get
carried away on cars I love!

My black/white NY Newport came with radial tires and is the best riding 55
I've ever been in.  Problem was they were shot and had painted on white
walls which are still peeling as they hold up parts cars.  Put bias belted
tires on and it sure does look better but radials would be nice.

Anyway I've still got three 55s available including yours Lars.  JPEG's
available!

You ought to try touring down the road in a 300 though!.

Did you see company had built 331, 354, and 392s available?  4, 5, and 6
grand as I remember!.  331 is 300 hp just like 300!  Interesting.