Re: [FWDLK] DeSotos

I have a 60 DeSoto Adventurer 4-door hardtop.
I really like the roof lines of the Forward Look hardtops, especially
the 4-doors. I know that 2-door hardtops and convertibles of all makes
command the highest prices, but, judged from a purely aesthetic point of view,
Chrysler really got all their hardtops right. Take a look at the 4-door hardtop
 wagons.
Man,they were nicely executed. My '60 has a 383 2-bbl and it has some great
low-end torque. In general the car has a better trim level than its stablemates,
so it is very quiet inside. I used it as a daily driver for a couple of years,
 and other
than having to be really careful in today's office parking garages, it was a joy
 to drive.
The sun is finally out in Seattle. Maybe I'll take it out for a spin this
 weekend!

 - Dan Davids

57/58 Ply       40 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe
60 Desoto       61, 62 Dodge Lancer
62 C-300        63,65,67 Valiant
66 Sport Fury   65 Dodge Monaco
62 Polara 500   65 Dart GT
64,65 Dart Convertibles 65 Olds Cutlass Convertible
66 Charger      67 Sunbeam Tiger
74 Scamp        75 Duster