Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Filters & PowerFlites

I have the reverse switch, but my pushbutton unit was missing the tab to
trip it. I fabricated one from dimensions Dave gave me.
 Regarding the nylon fuel sending unit mesh being available still from
Chryler, does anyone with a 58 Plymouth know what else is still available
from Chrysler? Tomorrow I am going to a dealer that is one of the first
Chryco dealers in Canada. I heard they did an inventory 2 years ago and even
had NOS wooden wheels from a Chrysler from the 20's! They keep all the old
parts since the owners are old car enthusiasts-they also won't sell it all
to another parts dealer-strictly kept in stock for hobbiests. I plan to find
out first hand what they have. I've got my part numbers with me! Wish me luck!
    Todd