[FWDLK] >>>>>56 Fender Skirts>>>>

I have a brand new Pair of Skirts w/all hardware and instructions in the
box
they are after market I believe, bought from Western Auto
the box says "56 Plymouth all"
original sale ticket inside for two pair at (get this) $6.50 pr
got to have $125.00 Plus S/H for them
E-mail If interested
       Mark & Don
          55 Ply
Q: Does any one know if a 1953 Dodge 3sp transmission with overdrive
will interchange with 55 Plymouth ,are they the same and can parts be
interchanged????
             Thanks
                   Mark