[FWDLK] Flocking

Back in 1966-1970, I was in the Air Force Stationed in Grand ForksNorth
Dakota.  I worked part time for a lawn and garden center and did almost
any jobs for them.  Oddly enough they also had another buisness of what
yuou are calling Flocking.  I don't remember what it was called back then
tho.  I believe a glue type solution was sprayed on the item being
Flocked. You then put these short brissels maybe nylon into a holder
which had a cord from a machine hooked to it and gave the brissels a
positive or negitive charge.  You then shook the holder over the object
and they jumped into the glue substance and they did stand right up. Left
to dry, they would just keep there like a short brush cut.  Hey maybe
thats the answer to my head getting so sunburned any more!!  It looked
quite nice when done.  They had done a complete Falcon Rancharo in two
tone.  I havent seen it done since then.

Does any one know where a solid 37 plymouth coupe might be for sale??
Got a letter from a fellow from Indiana the other day asking me about
one.  And I never heard of the guy be for.

Thanks a bunch,

Jack  55 Plymouth inspected tomorrow if it don't rain!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]