[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlile

Dave
I'll be there  as a vender in spaces I 133-135.  I won' have the 55
Plymouth but I'll have pictures if I don't forget.  We'll be there
Thursday thru Sat.  The we'll is my wife and I.  If you see anything on
that list I sent you some time ago let me know and I'll be sure to bring
it.  Also any one stop by and let me know who you are.  I'll let my wife
mind the spots and look you all up if you set up a spot to meet.  You all
could meet at my spot but I don't know how much space will be empty.
Last year I filled the 3 spaces fairly well.  Hope to see some of you all
there.

Jack  55 Plymouith Cl Cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]