Re: [FWDLK] [Fwdlk]Brake Noise [still]

I tried all the things suggested including turning the drums, contour
ginding the shoes but same problem.  It is so loud with noise and vibration
most times when I stop it is driving me crazy.  I am now going thru the old
manuals to get ideas which I now have several such as reviewing the
adjustment screws for proper direction, double checking if the springs may
be causing vibration.  The noise/vibration is very light on the driver side
and extreme on the passenger.  If you have any hints let me know.
Thanks,

Walter Landry
'56 DeSoto Firedome