Re: [FWDLK] 60 Windsor disc brake conv

Brendan,
Was your 60 Windsor equipped with power brakes or manual brakes. I have a
60 Desoto Adventurer I have been considering doing the same thing to but
wasn't sure if it would work. My car has power brakes and I was wondering
if you had to do anything special because of that.

Larry Haga
60 Desoto Adventurer
56 Plymouth Savoy