Re: [FWDLK] Idiots/stores... AND <MOPAR WEB-SITES>

Re: [FWDLK] Idiots/stores... AND <MOPAR WEB-SITES>

 Kick back on the young people... OLD TIMERS..... US young people are not all
that bad.. an idiot is an idot... car places seem to crawl with them... no
matter what age.

 Anyways... Anyone here with a MOPAR web-site have any drop offs in hits
lately? Its the strangest thing.... My hits went from a solid 18 for 8 months
down to 16 a day just over the last 3 weeks... I am very conserned... And one
last strange thing... I had    up to 30 hits a day once a couple weeks ago....
Anyone know what the hell is going on?
ANY Ideas???
Josh <plymouthV8@xxxxxxx>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>

P.S. I am still registered on the same search engines, and still maintain
about 20 links....