[FWDLK] Fouled Plugs Solved -Thanks

It's been a while since I received suggestions on a cure to my oil-fouled
plugs in my 56 Imperial but I finally got back on track recently and got time
to work on the problem.

The solution was to run a coat hanger through the drain holes near the front
and rear valve springs. They were clogged up enough to restrict the flow of
oil back into the oil pan. So far, in my 4 year quest to restore this beast
back to a beauty, this has been the most inexpensive solution yet.

Thanks to all who helped with tips and suggestions (Bill Long, Todd St.Clair,
Richard Main, Scott Stultz - and anyone I may have missed).