[FWDLK] Richards 56 Fury

Hi Richard,
I thought it to true to believe a 56 Fury for $500.  Can you give me a
discription of the car you bought?  I'm just interested in what you were
able to get for the price. Let alone the other parts.  I thought about it
but its on the other side of the US for me as I live in NW Pa.  If you
would share some info about it I would appriciate it.
Thanks
Jack Johnson  johnaire@xxxxxxxx
55 Plymouth Belvedere

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]