[FWDLK] Parts Stores

A quick note on yesterday's shopping experience for a power steering return
hose. At the large regional parts chain store, I was informed that in all of
Chrysler history, they only ever used a 3/8" return line. I could not possibly
have a 5/8" line (a visual demonstration of the old return line did not
impress him) and it must have come from something else. Actually, they said no
one else ever used a 5/8" line.
I had the right part at a NAPA store in 5 minutes.
Apparently, the large chain store hires on the past ability to ask "Would you
want fries with that?"